Saturday, December 19, 2009

Granulomatosis More Condition_symptoms I Have Wegener's Granulomatosis Will I Get Disability?

I have wegener's granulomatosis will i get disability? - granulomatosis more condition_symptoms

I 9 years old I was with Wegener's granulomatosis, a form of vasculitis that the lungs, kidneys and other organs diagnosed affected. Due to organ damage, a serious disease that requires long-term immunosuppression, and because I prednisone, Myfortic, lisinopril, and was able to stop taking Bactrim. I had insurance, but after the capture of nearly 2 million U.S. dollars in the doctors gave me .. lol and now they have other insurance that I want to .. I'm no longer work 18 years old and, because my immune system keeps me from socializing, because the risk that an i cold, I can be deadly. I was supposed to be disabled? I do not want the money .. that medical care .. Help

No comments:

Post a Comment