Sunday, February 21, 2010

Canker Sores And Soda Pop Canker Sore On Lip Question?

Canker sore on lip question? - canker sores and soda pop

Well, I can give you all the details. I used a lip piercing that I have in the past month. Last week I drank pineapple and various mixed drinks tequila, and then I noticed something that looked like a small bubble in the hole in his mouth. I tried to burst the bubble, but only Bled and then it was much more important. I have baking soda in the night, I had to stay alum, salt and rinse with hydrogen peroxide and warm water and salt, I have even bought the treatment of cold sores (although mouth ulcers are, and they differ), but did not help. I went to urgent care today and the doctor couldnt cut or a biopsy .... what he did was 3x frozen with liquid nitrogen. She said I should go to a dermatologist ifdoes not disappear in 14 days. It's too long for me that I am this thing in my mouth ... Does anyone have any recommendations? I have now for 5 days and was not angry, just really ugly and evil ....

No comments:

Post a Comment