Tuesday, February 9, 2010

How To Spot A Fake Aqua Master How To Spot A Fake DS Lite?

How to spot a fake DS lite? - how to spot a fake aqua master

I have recently launched a new DS Lite that I thought ordered, was a respectable source, but after receiving it, I am a little cautious. The color is not what I imagined, and I think he still feels a little less together than I think it should be. But these two could be because when I arrived, I got paranoid, soooooo ...

Anyway, I saw some information on how to spot a fake DS Lite, and made me a compensation point. My new DS Lite has warnings on the cap and the back of the DS, which is an integral (and are) not just stickers, and the manual and also appears legitimate.

Some of it seems a little bit of me, but as I said before, it may be because I am a little worried. I think that there is no alternative, because it seems that can be used instead of something completely new could be.

So my question! I wonder whether there are other methods, how to spot a fake DS Lite, which is not possible to find? I wonder about the color of ice blue ds (the color that is) - it is frankly a baby powder-blue as the display of multiple images, or is it more of an aquamarine blue?

No comments:

Post a Comment